Sunday, May 24, 2015

Oops, I Did It Again

I honestly don't mean to piss people off. Maybe I should come with a disclaimer. The other day, my friend had asked me to go to a street fair. I said I hadn't been feeling well, but I'd like to go as long as I felt up to walking. Yesterday was a pretty fantastic day, but I did take advantage of all my free time by resting. This morning, I went to the cemetery to  take a flag to my dad for Memorial Day. I sat on his grave for almost 10 minutes. Mostly day dreaming, taking in the sun, and drinking coffee. When I was leaving, I felt really sick to my stomach. Maybe the coffee? So, I stopped drinking it. I came home and I've been on the couch ever since. I texted my friend this morning to say that I thought it was best that I just rest. It took a long time to get a response back. And, at that, it was a one word "ok". I didn't want to apologize, because I really didn't feel like it was my fault. I said that I would go as long as I was up for it. I'm such a bad friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment