Saturday, May 23, 2015

I Need More Of Days Like This...

I feel like today was a relatively good day. I woke up knowing that I did not have any commitments or things I HAD to do. That in itself is just so stress-less. Sleeping in felt great. I took my time getting ready for the day. I decided to go out and get a pedicure. I thought if I felt well enough, I would stop at Ulta after and pick up a few things. 

My pedicure was so relaxing. I love the foot massage and just sitting in the massage chair. I felt good enough after to venture into Ulta. I picked up my shampoo and conditioner, and even a new eye liner. After walking around the store a bit, and standing in line for awhile, I felt like I was ready for a rest. I came home and rested my legs and shopped online for a few hours. I decided I needed new summer clothes for my trip to DC for the 4th of July!

I watched some tv and spent time with my family for the rest of the day.

It was nice to feel somewhat normal today. I only took one pain pill. I'm realizing the balance between normalcy and taking care of my body. Rest is so important. I need more of days like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment