Saturday, October 4, 2014

Living A Scared Life

I received my last gel injection on 9/30/14. But, I started feeling better on 9/20/14-just 2 days after the first injection. I am so grateful for this type of treatment. Yet, I'm laying in bed watching movies on a Saturday. I don't know how to NOT live a sick life. Not only that, I also fear that if I do too much, because I feel well, I'll start hurting again. That pain was the worst pain I have ever felt in my life. And, I thought about dating again. Dating is so hard with RA. I rarely drink, if I do, it's usually special occasions. And, going out to dinner is hard because I try to get to bed between 7-8 during the week.

I'm going to work on trying to be "normal" as I feel better. It's so hard. It's also scary. I fear the future. I don't know what this disease holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment