Monday, October 13, 2014

Rain Brings Flares

I feel a flare coming on. The weather is slightly changing, it's supposed to rain on Wednesday. My body aches, I feel like I'm sick. My knees are not happy. Fatigue has set in. I have a low grade temp. Now, I guess I just sit back and brace myself and wait for it to pass? No. As I get older, I try my hardest to live as normal of a life as I can. "Normal". What is normal to a RA'er anyway? I guess I try not to be like a sick person. BUT, I know my limits. When it gets to a certain point, I have to stop and take care of myself. Normally, putting myself to bed. I try really hard to not miss any work. I'll have to wait until morning to see how I feel to determine that! Sometime, I'll compromise and work 6hrs instead of 8 or just shorten my day somehow to make me feel good for working and also know that I'm getting rest. My bed is now calling me, and its dinner time. Who wants dinner when fatigue yells louder?!

No comments:

Post a Comment