Tuesday, October 14, 2014

RA Drains Me

I was waiting until this morning to decide if I would stay home from work or not. My body decided for me. I have zero energy, my head is killing me and I just feel achy all over. I've slept all day, yet I still can't get out of bed. I did manage to get up to brush my teeth and get some caffeine.

It's funny, we have a little chihuahua. She's a quiet little dog, but I feel like she always senses when I don't feel good because she'll come and lay with me. I guess animals are just smart.

Tomorrow is my busy day at work. Every Wednesday, we see patients all day long. I'm on my feet all day. I look forward to it because I love my patients. Right now, I have no idea how that's going to happen. I don't even have the energy to drive to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment