Thursday, April 9, 2015

Pain Ranting

These headaches lately are so draining. Everytime I get a migraine, it takes at least 2-3 days for it to slowly go away.

On top of my nearly constant headaches, it rained this week and we had some temperature changes. That makes me achy. My entire body is achy. You would think I would be a pro at this RA thing. I've had RA nearly my entire life, yet I never know what to do. I stopped contacting my rheumy when I'm in pain. I don't want to keep adding more pills.

It's just frustrating. Everyone wants to be their best, to feel well. I really want to start a pilates class. How do I do that when I'm falling asleep driving home from work. And, my hands hurt so bad to hold the steering wheel.

I wish there was a local support group for people with RA. The online groups are starting to get really depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment