Friday, September 12, 2014

Cranky Pants

I could really use a mood/attitude adjustment. My pain is constant, and it is really getting to me mentally. I'm 36, and I've had RA since I was 5. I've been dealing with pain nearly my entire life. Now that I also have OA, I just can't seem to deal with all the pain.

When I was younger, I seemed to have more inflammation and stiffness. That was painful, but bearable. The OA, it literally feels like your bones are scraping on each other. And when my knee locks, OMG. Lately, I seriously wonder how much more I can take. They say I'm too young for knee replacements. But, technically, shouldn't I be too young for RA and OA?

If there are people out there with stories to share. I am always willing to chat. I actually wish I had more people to talk to. It's hard not having friend or family that REALLY understand.

Please email me.

arthritisgirl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment