Saturday, February 4, 2012

I'm going to pretend I don't know any better

I've been feeling good for a week. I know that may not seem like much, but it really is. To have my worst pain be a 3 on a pain scale is fantastic! My energy has been so much better too. And, when have have both of those going for me, my mood is just overjoyed. I feel like I'm about to ruin it. My friend at work, Sophia, is having a birthday party tonight. It's actually a surprise, she is totally clueless. I'm excited to go out and socialize, I haven't done that in a while. BUT, I know my triggers. Dancing and drinking.....I always pay for it. Drinking always makes me swell and stiff. Dancing just makes me feel like I'm 80 years old the next day. I don't want to feel like I have to live in a bubble. I'm still going, I have ants in my pants and need to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment