Monday, June 15, 2015

Who Ever Said Pain Was Temporary....Did Not Have RA.

I've been resting as much as I possibly can. I'm taking anti depressants. I meditate almost daily. And, I have been seeing a therapist.Yet none of these things are helping me to deal with my daily pain. I don't understand how my RA can be present every single day. My energy level goes from ok to nearly falling asleep in just a couple hours. I'm trying so hard to be patient with this new drug. It's not like I have the energy to fight it or do anything else. It really is frustrating. I briefly looked into filing for permanent disability. One, the payments are less than half of what I make now. Secondly, I cannot live without insurance benefits. I just need to get better. I feel like I didn't do that much today, yet I am so exhausted. My body hurts and my feet just burn when I stand. Sometimes, I just want to cry out of pure frustration. I'm so tired of being tired. And hurting. How can someone hurt literally every day?

No comments:

Post a Comment