Sunday, February 8, 2015

It's Raining, It's Pouring...But I Have A Electric Blanket.

I'm still in pain from yesterdays gym mistake. I know I shouldn't have tried running. I did this to myself. I just wanted to know if I could do it. It just sucks because I know I could lose weight so much faster that way, if only I were able to.

I've lived with my family for the past year. They really helped me through a couple surgeries. But, sometimes, I feel like I need to remind them that I have arthritis. Everyone seems so surprised when I have a good day or two, then I'm hurting. It's like, where did that come from. Why are you hurting? Maybe you should call your doctor. I laugh sometimes, because I'm so used to the disease. I often feel like they should be too.

I had a lot of errands to run today. Tomorrow is a coworkers birthday, and I'm in charge of decorating her desk. I drove all over town looking for decorations that weren't child themed. Then, I had to get her a gift. Gift cards are the best invention ever. I also had to pick up Valentine's cards to mail to my nieces and nephews. Kids love mail! I was so tired by the end of all that, oh, and it's rained all day. I came home and crawled under the electric blanket and ate lunch in bed.

I'm still in bed resting, my legs really hurt. Oh, and when I picked up the Valentines cards, I also grabbed a yoga mat so I can hopefully start doing some stretching at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment