Friday, November 7, 2014

Where are the dating sites for RA'ers?

Dating 101: Answer the phone when a boy calls.

A few weeks ago, I mentioned that I gave my number out to a guy I met. He had texted and called. My return texts were short replies. I didn't answer when he called. Really because I was asleep. But, I didn't want to tell him I was sleeping at 7:30 on a Friday night!

I hate going down this road. I hate having to explain my illness to someone, then hear or see their response. Or worse, not hear from them again at all.

He texted yesterday after work asking if we could get together Saturday night. I'm going to try to. I'm so scared though because my body just doesn't allow me to stay up late. And, socializing usually includes drinking. Which I don't do. I guess I could just blame having to drive.

How to other RA'ers date? There should be a online dating site for people with autoimmune diseases! I would so join.

No comments:

Post a Comment